Stress, muscle aches, and bad skin are just a few things you definitely want to leave at the health spa. Not surprisingly, spa owners are turning to a new product to help guests do just that: CBD oil.
Demand for CBD products—and now services—has grown exponentially since the Farm Bill of 2014 legalized the cultivation and manufacture of industrial hemp products. Though closely related to marijuana, industrial hemp is not psychoactive and does not cause a high. From that hemp, cannabidiol (CBD) oil can be extracted for a variety of uses.
According to Forbes Magazine, “research shows that CBD helps ease anxiety, reduces inflammation, and might be an effective treatment for acne, among dozens of other promised benefits.” Now, health spas are incorporating CBD to create the ultimate experience for guests.
Here are the 10 best places to find CBD oil treatment in a blissed-out spa setting:
- Encinitas, California: Four Moons Spa
- Los Angeles, California: Bellacures
- Napa Valley, California: Spa Solage at Solage
- San Francisco, California: Remede Spa at The St. Regis
- Avon, Colorado: Spa Anjali at The Westin Riverfront
- Boulder, Colorado: Spa at St. Julien
- Vail, Colorado: Simply Massage at DoubleTree
- New York City, New York: Ildi Pekar Wellness Studio
- New York City, New York: Modrn Sanctuary
- Austin, Texas: AWAY Spa at W